My PTCShare Game Plan for 2020

The year 2019 saw the launch of PTCShare, a new advertising and income source for more than 100,000 members. By the end of year 2019, I have more than 180,000 BAP at Group Level 6, with more than 75 referrals (more than 30 of them are active).

This year 2020 will be a "planting season" for me. I will set up my account so that it will be ready for harvest in the coming years.

The big goal for me is to reach 1,500,000 BAP and earn $1 a day from ad issues alone and then start withdrawing my earnings while maintaining my group level. 


How do I plan to achieve this goal in 2020? I will focus on this three things:

1. Surveys


In the last Offerwall Competition of 2019, I ranked 7th. It was the first Offerwall Competition that I intentionally joined and worked hard for.

I managed to earn more than $7 during the 2-week period of the contest and won a prize of $3 for ranking 7th.

This opened my mind on the potential earnings I can get from doing surveys.

This 2020, I will incorporate doing surveys in my game plan, answering at least one survey a day and then using the earnings to buy more BAP from the BAP market.

2. Adding My Own Money


I will intentionally add money to my account and then buy more BAP from the BAP market.

I am holding back on this a little because of the very long period before I can earn back my money, or what we call payback period.

How long can you really earn back your money in PTCShare?

For example, you bought BAP in the market for $0.0002 each. (Let's ignore the fees and commission for a while to make simple computations.)

To get 1,500,000 BAP you will spend $300.

Then you will earn $1 a day from ad issues, 20 days in a month. That's $20 per month.

Let's just say you still earn from surveys and referrals which you will use to buy BAP to maintain your group level, and you withdraw the $20 you earned monthly.

It will take 15 months for you to earn back the $300.

However, after that 15 months, you will have a constant cash flow of $20 profits. You don't need to put more money unless you want to go to a higher group level.

It's like you have set up a farm where you can harvest monthly without having to plant more.

This year, I will channel some of my free money into PTCShare to grow my account and reach my goal of being in group 9!

3. Referrals


Getting referrals has always been part of my strategy. But more than that, I need to get active referrals.

I have my bonus program which gives my referrals a headstart and reward them for being active.

Mostly, I use free traffic sources to promote my bonus program. Or other revenue sharing program where I earn back the money I spend for advertising. I intend to checkout more traffic sources, but mostly I will try other revshares.

Getting referrals is one thing. And keeping them active is another.

You might think that they would instantly be active because they know they will make money in PTCShare. But my experience shows that roughly fifty percent of them will stay.

I intend to give more value to my referrals by educating them more.

What about You?


What is your game plan for 2020? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment